With Batchrun you can generate a batch file working with a graphical interface. A batch file allows you run various Microsoft Windows commands at the same time, in the order you choose. For example, you can start numerous Microsoft Windows programs with a click. Start the program, add the software you would like to run at the same time or one after another, then choose "File | Save to Desktop" and you have just generated your first batch file.
Double-clicking this batch document on the Desktop will run all the applications you have selected. This is only Batchrun's most common function. Additionally to "Run" you get various other batch commands, including Copy or Rename, Makedir (to make folders), End Process (to quit a working application), or Text to Clipboard to copy an individual text. You can also save batch documents so that they are started when your PC starts (File Menu).
- Start files of any filetype
- Internal commands: Copy, Run, Rename, Delete, Makedir, End Process, DelTree, Terminate Process, Text to Clipboard
- Wildcard (e.g. *.jpg) handling for Copy, Delete or DelTree
- Makedir nested folder generation (e.g. make c:\data\myfolder even if c:\data does not exist yet)
- Drag and Drop among Explorer and Batchrun
- Assistance for date and time tags
- Environment variables (e.g. %programfiles%) can use used in batch files
- Save batch documents straight to Startup and Desktop
- Define various tasks.
- Set up priorities, delays, add command line parameters and more.
- Inexperienced users may have difficulties when creating a task.
|Developer||Outer Technologies | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||379|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Batchrun has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.