Baka Encoder is an independent x264 or x265 and NeroAAC frontend dedicated tool for producing final encodings of video materials. Handles very well AviSynth scripts, video or audio without compression and video files compressed with popular intermediate codecs. Presets are defined through and xml config with direct control over x264 and x265 and NeroAAC command line parameters.
This tool was created essentially as a replacement tool for MeGUI to be less messy, more flexible and to provide better quality.
- Uncompressed PCM audio files
- Uncompressed RGB, RGBA, YV12, RGB48, YUY2
- Lagarith (without invalid frames)
- UT Video
- Avisynth scripts
- Appropriate unicode support
- Clean user interface
- Batch file processing with task trail
- Performs very good RGB-YCbCr conversion when necessary
- Prevents upsampling
- Supports 10-bit video encoding
- Provides full control over encoding parameters
- Supports comprehensive logging
- You can pause the encoding process
- Estonian, English, German,Polish, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian) and Russian localizations
- No installations are required
- The application is able to handle AviSynth scripts.
- The utility can be a good alternative to MeGUI.
|Developer||VirtualTT | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Baka Encoder|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||207|
|Filename||baka encoder 32.rar|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Audio & Video|
100% CLEAN Certification
Baka Encoder has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.