There are three distinct options for determining the area for recording:
- Entire Screen will record anything on the screen of your main monitor.
- Window allows you to choose a window on your desktop.
- Rectangle enables you to draw a rectangle on your desktop that will determine the recording region. Just move the mouse cursor to one corner of the wanted rectangle, use the left mouse button and drag the mouse to the other corner of the rectangle.
You can determine the frame time in milliseconds. The record time determines the time among two screenshots, while the play time determines the time for showing a single frame in the AVI. By selecting various values you can play the AVI with a faster or slower speed than it was recorded.
The background color only makes sense if you chosen a window as recording region and this window is resized later. In this case the background of the AVI frames will be full with the background color.
You must designate a destination filename, that is the place where the AVI will be saved.
The actual cursor will be shown in the AVI if the particular checkbox is checked.
The compression option will diminish the resulting filesize significantly, so the image quality may get worse.
Click on Record when you are ready to record. As soon as you click on Stop or press ALT+ESC the recording will be finished.
You can make a unique screenshot of the designated area or window by pressing CTRL+SPACE.
- Saves directly in AVI format.
- 3 different capture modes.
- Does not compress AVI files after screenshots taken.
|Developer||MHGS | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||3|
|All Time Downloads||537|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Audio & Video|
100% CLEAN Certification
AviTools has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.