The software shows all the applications planned for an automatic start, managing them into recently added or old programs. Thus, you can simply find an application that you installed or joined to the start up list, because the application shows it at the top of the column.
The context menu includes useful leads, such as the file Properties window, the including folder or a shortcut to the start up entry location. Each program can be moved from the Old programs category to the Recently added, and vice versa.
You can see such information as path, complete name and start up status, for each program, in the lower zone of the window. Most programs start with a little lag, but some of them are loading immediately. You can customize each program's load lag, by adding a number of seconds. The adjustments acts the next time your PC starts.
- Turns on or off autorun elements
- Eliminates autorun elements
- Batch processes autorun records
- Suspends running of applications (not available in Microsoft Windows XP)
- Directly controls disabled records
- Displays a visual Microsoft Windows boot up time diagram
- Checks every autostart element for viruses in over 50 antivirus applications
- Rapidly searches
- Automatically finds erroneous records
- Smart and effective features.
- Decide which programs are allowed to launch automatically.
|Developer||ChemTable Software | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Autorun Organizer|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||198|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Autorun Organizer has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.