- Tested on Microsoft Windows, MacOSX and Linux (Ubuntu and Fedora)
- Task scheduler enables you to plan tasks, execute tasks as well as other software programs and applications. No script knowledge or programming is required.
- Email Notification for all tasks according to the task exit code.
- Dynamic changes are supported for most tasks. Most tasks also create variables which can be used in other tasks.
- Create leading automation solutions using the Automize tasks in combination with variables, directory and file monitors and the task chains.
- Chain Task Integrator includes database SQL, Commands, FTP, check email, send email, Web downloads, URL monitors, ping, telnet, copy, print files etc.. Run numerous programs, email, FTP, commands, web downloads etc.. in order with options relying upon Exit codes.
- Scripting: For advanced users, you can generate scripts that decrease repeated, difficult computer-related activities. You can create advanced automation scripts which build upon actual Automize tasks.
- Automate FTP to or from an internet or intranet server.
- Automate PGP decryption and encryption tasks
- Plan downloads of your preferred weather, sports, news or entertainment web page from the internet.
- You can plan downloads to a local filename based on the actual month, day, or time for archiving.
- Web downloads is compatible with Proxy Authorization for users behind proxy servers.
- Oversee websites for any updates. Downloads any web page that has been changed.
- Verify email and download email with attachments.
- Plan email messages with attachments to numerous recipients.
- Database SQL. Directly send SQL statements to databases. Oversee a database table for adjustments. The Advanced Telnet Task can relay for your commands to be done; and after sending the next telnet command.
- Ping a server to verify if it is up. Maintains uptime stats for your server.
- Automate programs, batch or asks files with command line arguments.
- Zip files or directories using wildcards on plan. Can add date or time to filename for archive objective.
- Copy directories and files using wildcards on plan. Can add date or time to filename for archive objective.
- Print or delete document files on a schedule
- Monitor directory tree for adjustments
- Message reminders, schedule alarms
- Using a Task Runner feature you can run all tasks from the commandline
- Task Runner feature enables you to run tasks from other software.
- Commandline module also allows you to control the program via SSH from a remote system.
- Allows you to schedule a wide range of tasks.
- Provides reliability and stability.
- The interface seems difficult and hard to understand at first.
|Developer||Hitek Software LLC | see all products from this developer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||7|
|All Time Downloads||2,674|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Automize has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.