Auslogics Driver Updater is a complex tool that helps automate the job of getting all hardware and device drivers updated to the newest manufacturer released versions. Keeping track of driver problems and locating the correct updates online can be a near hopeless job. Without driver updating programs, drivers are normally not updated or monitored on most computers, which may lead to device failures and overall performance deterioration.
Auslogics Driver Updater is one of the easiest to use, yet complex tools that offers clever algorithms for finding driver problems and getting them fixed.
- Finds old or missing hardware and device drivers by running a complete system scan, which can be launched at a click of a button.
- Offers a detailed report of all discovered problems listing the installed driver release date and the most recent version available from the manufacturer.
- Updates drivers at a click of a button. After the scan ends, the user is granted the quick option to update all old drivers at once or to get them updated separately.
The program also contains the Action Center that advises Windows features to allow or additional software to install to enhance data security and the user's computer experience. Auslogics Driver Updater effectively avoids device errors and conflicts, as well as lets your tools take complete advantage of the new functionality manufacturers may add with updates.
- The system requirements are quite low.
- Easily explore the features, functions, and settings this application has to offer.
- The trial version does not allow you to update drivers.
- It finds outdated drivers, but does not update them.
|Name||Auslogics Driver Updater|
|Developer||Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Auslogics Driver Updater|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||6|
|All Time Downloads||475|
|OS Support||Win 7/Vista/XP|