The Audio Switcher application was developed to be a software to change the recording input of your soundcard at various times of day. Your sound card must be compatible with mutable inputs as opposed to selectable inputs. Check out your Microsoft Windows Recording Controls to see if this is the case. Developed for changing an Internet audio broadcast from live sources.
The same batch of options is appropriate for both playback and recording sources. You can chose an instrument and set it as default or default communications device. It can be considered as preferred and automatically enabled at startup. Plus, you can add hotkeys to the instruments.
- Change Microsoft Windows Default Audio devices without opening Control Panel
- Full Global Hot Key support which enables you to change the default audio device with the press of a key
- Preferred Devices - Only your favorite devices will appear up in the Tray Icon Menu.
- Quick switch: Click on the notification icon and the program will cycle through your preferred devices! Good if you have 2 devices you change between frequently.
- Settings compatibility for closing to tray, opening minimized to tray and functioning at start up (with a registry key)
- Optional: Regularly verify for updates
|Developer||Sean Chapman | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Audio Switcher|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||212|
|OS Support||Win 7/8/8.1/Vista|
|Category||Audio & Video|
100% CLEAN Certification
Audio Switcher has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.