AnyDVD runs in the background transparently and automatically allows read access of the files of a DVD as soon as it's introduced into the drive.
AnyDVD is able of disabling not wanted movie features like the forced subtitles, imposed delays, and no-skip points, giving you complete control over your movie experience. It also enables you to start an external program whenever you insert or remove a disc, and blocks unwanted software like PC-friendly from automatically starting when you introduce a video DVD.
You can customize the drive speed of your DVD drive, enabling you to lower the noise level when you are watching movies on your computer.
- Works in the background.
- Removes region code and restrictions from DVDs.
- Restricts addition of analog jamming signals.
- Enables disabling of forced subtitles, forced delays, and other limits.
- Works directly without the need to store information onto your hard drive.
- Supports NTSC and PAL-DVDs.
- Avoids automatic launching of not wanted software such as 'PC-friendly'.
- Can customize your monitor refresh rate to fit your video material.
- Enables execution of external software on disc insertion and removal.
- Enables speed control of your DVD drives.
- Works with all Video DVD media.
- Compatible with all DVD-drives, no matter of region code.
- Compatible with all DVD editing tools, like CloneDVD, and all DVD player software.
- Dismantles the protection for all types of video formats.
- Offers the possibility of ripping HD-DVDs, Blu-Ray discs and Audio CDs.
- No help file to properly explain all the options.
- There is no time estimation for job completion.
|Developer||SlySoft Inc | see all products from this developer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||407|
|OS Support||Win 7/98/Vista/ME/XP|
|Category||Audio & Video|