Agena grants various flow control facilities such as
- if, then, elif, onsuccess, else conditions,
- case of, onsuccess, else conditions similar to C's switch, case statements,
- if operator to return alternate values,
- numerical for, from, to, by loops where start, stop, and step values are possible, and automatic round-off error fix of redundancy variables,
- numerical for, from, downto, by loops where step values are possible,
- combined numerical for, while loops,
- for or in loops over strings and complex data structures,
- while, do, as and do, until loops similar to Modula's while and repeat, until not() iterators,
- a skip statement to too early trigger the next redundancy of a loop,
- a redo statement to restart the current iteration of a loop,
- a break statement to prematurely leave a loop,
- try or catch to handle exceptions.
- a relaunch stament to restart a loop from its beginng all over,
Data types granted are:
- rational and complex numbers, with extensions like infinity or undefined, strings,
- Booleans such as false, true, and fail,
- the invalid value meaning 'nothing',
- multi-purpose tables embedded as associative arrays to hold any kind of information, taken from Lua,
- Work with various data types starting with rational and complex numbers.
- Make use of fast string and mathematical operators.
|Developer||agena.info | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Agena Portable|
|Last Week Downloads||5|
|All Time Downloads||328|
|OS Support||Win 7/8/8.1/Vista/XP|
100% CLEAN Certification
Agena Portable has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.