A-PDF N-up Page (PDF imposition) is a very easy to use, fast desktop utility program. It combines or rearranges PDF pages to larger (or custom size) sheets to create books, booklets, or certain arrangements.
Creating a foldable booklet from a PDF or organizing complex imposition layouts couldn't be simpler. A-PDF N-up Page will do the job for you.
To build booklets, you must blend multiple pages in a collection that's ready for printing. Traditional imposition program has been developed forward professional users. A-PDF n-up page allows anyone to master the imposition (n-up page) process without too much training or complex tasks setups. You will be able to set pages on bigger sheets, rearrange pages, trim pages and achieve a large range of imposition tasks.
Professional layout control and PDF booklet making
Choose 2-up, 4-up or N-up to build imposed PDF files that fit your production needs. Control n-up method (Duplex, A/B, Split mode), margins, and page organizing direction.
The full set of A-PDF N-up Page features contains:
- Strong Batch PDF imposition feature for professional layout control and PDF booklet creating
- 2-up, N-up or 4-up to build imposed PDF files that suit your production needs.
- Control sheet size, gutters, margins, and so on
- Rotate page: Rotate all, odd or even pages option
- 2-up PDFs or 4-up PDFs
- Order page: Across or Down the page
- Customizing margins between every page
- Drag and Drop support of PDF files
- Custom output PDF Page Size (Fit to page size, Scaling, remain original page size) while N-UP PDF pages
|Name||A-PDF N-up Page|
|Developer||A-PDF.com | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||A-PDF N-up Page|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||6|
|All Time Downloads||1,396|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
A-PDF N-up Page has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.