Very useful and easy to use multi pass optimizing macro assembler program for the 65xx series of processors.
- Open source, mainly portable C with minimal dependencies
- Familiar syntax to Omicron TASM and TASS.
- Supports 65C02, 6502, W65C02, R65C02, 65816, 65CE02, DTV, 65EL02
- Arbitrary-precision integers and bitstrings, extra precision floating point numbers
- Byte strings and character, batch arithmetic
- Works with UTF-8, UTF-16 and 8 encoded source files
- Compatible with unicode identifiers with compatibility normalization and case folding
- Integrated "linker" with section support
- CPU or flat address space for generating large binaries (e.g. cartridges)
- Conditional compilation, scopes, macros, struct/union structures.
64tass is a command line tool, the source can be created in any text editor. As a least the source filename must be given on the command line. The "-a" parameter is very recommended if the source file is Unicode or ASCII.
|Version||1.51 Build 943|
|Developer||Soci/Singular | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||248|
|OS Support||Win 7/8/Vista/XP|
100% CLEAN Certification
64tass has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.