QtCAM is a complex Linux camera program with useful features. This webcamera program offers easier user interface for viewing and capturing video from gadgets compatible with Linux UVC driver. This would also work with any V4L2 compatible gadget. Users could link up to six cameras and stream videos at the same time.
- Image Quality Settings - Users can customize brightness, contrast and camera compatible with UVC controls.
- Still Capture Settings - Users can pick image format (JPNG, PG, RAW, BMP) and the section to save the picture.
- Video Capture Settings - Users can customize the preview based on the chosen format and resolution. Grants users to view number of frames played and get FPS information.
- Compatible Image types: PNG, JPG, RAW, BMP.
- Compatible encoder formats: MJPEG, YUV, H264, VP8.
- Compatible containers: avi, mkv.
- Extension settings ready to use for selected e-con cameras.
- Adjust image quality settings.
- View FPS information, including the current FPS and preview resolution.
|Developer||e-con Systems | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||80|
|OS Support||Linux, Linux Open Source|
100% CLEAN Certification
QtCAM has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.