The Marshallsoft serial communications component library for C and C++ (WSC4C) is a library based on the Microsoft Windows serial comm API. WSC4C uses the common Microsoft Windows API to communicate with any gadget connected to a serial port from within a C or C++, Visual C++, C# or .NET program. The component library bundles 34 functions plus serial line status and modem control, control, YMODEM and XMODEM, ANSI and ASCII terminal emulation. A great selection of example software is offered, containing console mode and multiple threaded examples as well as Borland C++ Builder (BCB) and Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC) examples.
- Free technical support and updates for 1 year.
- Royalty free distribution with your assembled application.
- Integrated 64-bit (WSC64.DLL) and 32-bit (WSC32.DLL) versions.
- Evaluation versions are completely functional. No unlock code is needed.
- Able to control any serial device connected to a serial port.
- Can be used from graphical user interface mode or console mode software.
- Can control more ports in the same time.
- Includes hardware and software flow control.
- Is port re-entrant.
- State driven Ymodem and Xmodem on multiple ports in the same time.
- Is completely thread safe.
- Supports Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- Can send Microsoft Windows messages on completion of events
- Compatible with Microsoft Visual C++ (4.0, 1.52, 6.0, 5.0, C#, and .NET).
- Compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2003, 2010, 2008, 2012.
- Compatible with Borland C/C++ (5.5, 5.0, and Borland C++ Builder [all versions]).
- Also works with Microsoft Foundation Class, LCC-WIN32 and Watcom 11.
- Does not relies upon support libraries. Makes calls to Microsoft Windows API functions only.
- Can be used with any language (.NET, Delphi, C/C++, VB.NET, Visual Basic, etc.) that can call the Windows API.
- Available with source code ($195)
|Name||Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for C/C++|
|Developer||MarshallSoft Computing | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for C/C++|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||13,288|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for C/C++ has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.