The WinDriver device driver development program is compatible with any device, indifferent of its silicon vendor, and allows you to focus on your driver’s added-value range of capabilities, rather of on the operating system internals. WinDriver’s driver development solution works with PCI, USB, CardBus, PCI Express, ISA, CompactPCI, PCI-X, PMC, PCI-104 and PCMCIA.
- Easy user mode driver development.
- Friendly DriverWizard enables hardware diagnostics without writing a single line of code.
- Directly generates the driver code for the project in C#, C, Visual Basic .NET.
- Compatible with any USB device, indifferent of manufacturer.
- Improved support for particular chipsets frees the developer of the need to study the hardware’s specification.
- Applications are binary compatible among Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server, Windows 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP.
- Applications are source code compatible among all compatible operating systems —Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows CE (a.k.a. Windows Embedded Compact) 4.x–7.x (including Windows Mobile), and Linux.
- Used with popular development environments.
- No ETK, WDK, DDI or any system-level programming abilities required.
- Supports more CPUs.
- Dynamic driver loader included.
- Complex documentation and help files.
- Accurate examples in C#, C, Visual Basic .NET.
- WHQL certifiable driver.
- Two months of free technical support.
- No fees or royalties.
|Developer||Jungo | see all products from this developer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||2|
|All Time Downloads||62,046|
|OS Support||Windows All, Linux|
100% CLEAN Certification
WinDriver has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.