The Network LookOut Administrator enables you to see live screens of remote PCs. This way, you can always see what users are doing on the remote PC. Also, you have the chance to take control of a remote PC by controlling the keyboard and mouse; this is specially useful when you need to help the person who uses the remote PC. If you are a manager, you can simply administer remote PCs from your personal computer. To improve your efficiency the console now contains numerous tools that can be used on all or just selected remote PCs. The program works through Internet, WLAN, LAN or VPN.
What is it useful for?
- For controlling your children’s activities on a remote PC.
- For controlling students in the classroom to reach a better discipline or, just to help them (by using the remote control feature) when they are in trouble.
- For lowering your business costs by overseeing what your employees are doing on their PCs and helping them when they call you. Using the remote control option allows you to fix issues remotely without visiting them; this saves you time.
- For managing all computers just from one location – your PC.
- Turning off, restarting, hibernating remote computers with one click.
- Complete control over processes on remote PCs.
- Take over the remote PC by controlling its mouse and keyboard.
Download the free Network LookOut Administrator Pro