NetResident is a network content examination program developed to monitor, save, and reconstruct a large range of network activities and events, such as e-mail messages, downloaded files, Web pages, instant messages, and VoIP conversations. NetResident uses complex monitoring technology to gather the data on the network, saves the information to a database, reconstructs it, and shows the content in an simple-to-understand format.
NetResident helps institutions protect sensitive data and enforce security actions as well as adhere to industry and government information protection regulations by offering event-based network perceptibility and data leak discovery and lowering the risks associated with uncontrolled data flow.
- In-depth, real time view of network traffic and storage of information in a database
- Deep packet inspection: modern technology for identifying, searching, and reconstructing many protocols and data types: POP3, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, News, VoIP (H.323, SIP), IM (Yahoo, MSN, ICQ, etc.), Web Mail (Hotmail, Gmail, etc.), Telnet
- Customizable alerts: e-mail notifications, pop-ups, SNMP traps, to name a few
- Log file import in many well known formats for post-capture forensic analysis: PCAP, CommView, etc.
- Rapid search of the captured content
- Easy to use and deploy
|Version||2.1 Build 600|
|Developer||TamoSoft | see all products from this developer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||2|
|All Time Downloads||939|
|OS Support||Win 7/Vista/2000/2003/XP|