Connection Keeper is a priceless time-saving utility for dial-up users. This free to use application simulates Internet browsing (at a random interval) to avoid your connection from appearing idle, thus avoiding your ISP from dropping the connection due to stagnation. Connection Keeper can also directly close many kinds of popup windows, such as those asking if you want to stay connected. And if the connection is dropped, the program can directly dial back in, recovering the connection as fast as possible.
- Can be set to directly redial if the connection is lost.
- Can used when not linked to the Internet.
- The imitated activity takes up almost no bandwidth.
- The periods at which Connection Keeper simulates actions is customizable, or it can be set to a random interval.
- The application can download a real or fake URL.
- Connection Keeper can be used to record web sites and even DNS records. Issues can be reported by a popup window or by email.
- Command line parameters can be used to download a web page and report any errors that occur.
- Uses very little system resources.
- Command line parameters can be used to close a specific popup window.
- The program installs no malware and shows no advertisements.
- This is useful for checking the status of a web site when the computer boots up.
|Developer||Gammadyne Corporation | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Connection Keeper|
|Last Week Downloads||5|
|All Time Downloads||5,272|
|Filename||Setup Connection Keeper 15.0.exe|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Connection Keeper has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.