The MarshallSoft Client / Server Communications Library is a communication component DLL library you can use to create client and server programs that can connect with each other over any TCP or IP network like as the Internet.
Features of CSC include:
- Support for both 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows.
- Support for both UDP and TCP protocols.
- You can use it to create clients or servers.
- Supports unique passwords for enhanced security.
- Encrypt files and data.
- Ability to send and receive data buffers or entire files.
- Servers can work with multiple connections simultaneously.
- Technical support and updates free for one year.
- No unlock code is required for the evaluation versions
- Can be used from graphical user interface mode or console mode programs.
- Thread safe.
- Supports Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Win7, Win8.
- Works with 32-bit Visual Basic and Visual Studio (VB.NET) 2012
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Can be used with any language that can call the Windows API.
- Can be purchased with (or without) C source code for the DLL.
|Name||Client/Server Comm Lib for Visual Basic|
|Developer||MarshallSoft Computing | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Client/Server Comm Lib for Visual Basic|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||798|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Client/Server Comm Lib for Visual Basic has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.