CDex can extract the information directly (digital) from an Audio CD, which is commonly called a CD Ripper or a CDDA tool. The output audio file can be a WAV file (useful for creating compilation audio CDs) or the ripped audio information can be wrapped using an audio encoder such as FLAC, MP3, AAC, OGG or WMA.
Additionally, WAV files on the hard disk can be transformed to a Compressed Audio File (and vice versa). CDex is also compatible with many audio file tag types like the ID3V2 and ID3V1 tags, which can be directly introduced as part of the ripping task.
- Direct recording of many tracks
- Read and store album information from or to the cdplayer.ini file
- Read and store album information from or to a local and remote CD Database (CDDB)
- Support CD-Text (if your CD-drive is compatible)
- Complex jitter correction (based on the CD-paranoia ripping library)
- Reveals track progress and jitter control
- Normalization of audio signal
- Supports many CD-Drive from many manufacturers
- Conversion of external WAV files
- Support for PLS and M3U playlist files
- Free to use
- Several languages are supported
- Easy to use with a wide variety of options.
- Access to multiple on-line CD databases.
- The set-up is quite confusing.
|Developer||Albert L. Faber | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||2|
|All Time Downloads||4,909|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Audio & Video|
100% CLEAN Certification
CDex has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.