Axence netTools is fully free of charge, home for both and commercial use.
Everything that network managers needs in their daily work, gathered in one useful program package. A software for professionals - and others.
- numerous host opening and response time monitoring
- notifications (via message, e-mail, sound) on host availability problems
- actual and historical charts for response times and percentage of missing packets
- data export to HTML, XML, TXT
- overseeing of TCP and IP services - overseeing the response time and missing packets percentage for the next services: POP3, HTTP, SMTP, FTP and 50 others
- overseeing of any TCP port
- DNS-based host identification; automatic address checking every 10 minutes
- host export and import
- support for TLS and SSL protocols in alert e-mails
Network, port and service scanner
- find the machines linked to the given network
- identification of services functioning on discovered devices
- operating verification of POP3, HTTP, MS SQL, Oracle and 50 other services
- finding open ports at the designated address
- view of launched software and services
- remote register editor and Windows event log view
- custom queries based on WMI protocol
- HDD, RAM and CPU details
TCP and IP Workshop and SNMP browser
- diagnosing non-standard protocols
- diagnostics of TCP and UDP services with low-tier connection
- effective view of data available via SNMP
- MIB file compiler
- geographic host map
- data on the geographical location (country) of a remote IP address
- data on subsequent hosts along the packets route, response time and lost packets
- discovery of suspicious connections, e.g. to Russia or China
- Graphical interface for many windows cmds.
- Easy to use and free.
|Developer||Axence Software, Inc. | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Axence NetTools|
|Last Week Downloads||5|
|All Time Downloads||1,579|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Axence NetTools has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.