The Acoustic Labs Audio Editor is an easy to use, yet very strong, wave (WAV), WMA, MP3, OGG and PCM audio editor, player and recorder enabling users to edit and save, record in any of these formats. The audio editing abilities are great for making and editing a large range of audio files and audio projects. Just some of the options of the Audio Editor include the capability to cut, paste, copy, mix, amplify, equalize, stretch, pitch shift, reverse and use effects to audio. The Acoustic Labs Audio Editor can also be used as an audio converter, enabling conversions among all compatible audio formats.
- Edit, Open, record and save in wave (WAV), WMA, MP3, OGG or PCM audio file formats
- Razor sharp editing: Zoom in and edit at the sample level (less than a fraction of a millisecond)
- Simply convert among all supported audio file formats
- Supports better than CD quality audio playback and recording
- Tools: Cut, paste, copy, volume adjust, delete, stretch, fade, reverse and more
- Effects: Echo, reverb, delay, flange, chorus, 10 band equalizer and pitch shift
- Complete MP3, OGG and WMA tag editing support
- Numerous input and output audio device compatibility
- Simplicity and efficiency of use.
- Great features.
|Name||Acoustic Labs Audio Editor|
|Developer||Acoustic Labs | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Acoustic Labs Audio Editor|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||570|
|OS Support||Win 7/8/8.1/Vista/XP|
|Category||Audio & Video|
100% CLEAN Certification
Acoustic Labs Audio Editor has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.
|Acoustic Labs Audio Editor 1.5||December 07, 2011 - Latest Version|
|Acoustic Labs Audio Editor 1.4||January 22, 2007|