The 2D / 3D Line Graph offers both a client and server side answer for the incorporation of charts and line graphs into web pages. It grants versatile components so that web authors and Java designers can simply create and publish dynamic and interactive line charts.
Both the servlet and applet are developed to take more series of numerical data and graph the data as 2D or 3D Line Graphs. The servlets and applets can receive data from a large range of sources including:
- Scripts and server Side processes (eg. JSP, Servlets, ASP, PERL)
- HTML parameters
The program has many integrated configurable graph options and functions to both the servlet and applet as such, the documentation and examples are developed to offer both a complete understanding of every option and allows you to implement both the servlet and applet quickly and easily.
- 2D and 3D Graphing Mode
- Auto Calculate Properties
- Auto Scale
- Various Data Sources (Databases, Files, Scripts and Server processes, HTML parameters).
- Printer Friendly
- Link Cursor
- Labels On and Off, Font and Color Selectable
- Trend Lines
- Target Lines
- Configurable Point Symbols
- Multiple Graphs
- Legend Layout Options
- Automatic Legend Generation
- Label Orientation
- Configurable Depth of the 3D effect
- Free Form Lines of Text can be included into the Chart Canvas
- Free Form Images can be included into the Chart Canvas
|Name||2D / 3D Line Graph and Charts|
|Developer||Sirius Computer Consultants Limited | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||2D / 3D Line Graph and Charts|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||876|
|OS Support||Windows All, AS/400, Linux, MAC 68k, MS-DOS, OpenVMS, OS/2, OS/2 Warp, OS/2 Warp 4, Unix|
100% CLEAN Certification
2D / 3D Line Graph and Charts has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.