LANState scans the network and creates a graphical map, which accelerates accessing to remote hosts' resources and properties, and administrates those. Add and scan important hosts to the network map and oversee their state visually. The tool exports network maps to Microsoft Visio, graphic images, and XML files.
LANState can oversee parameters and values on network shifts over SNMP. Customize alerts and obtain email or SMS alerts when something is not working on your LAN. The software handles nearly 30 monitoring checks for differing networking protocols and services.
- LANState automatically creates a network map by scanning Microsoft Windows network range or IP addresses.
- Save the network map for future use, print, export it to a bitmap file.
- Be informed by background device monitoring via a screen message, sounds, or e-mail when your servers go down or start working.
- You do not have to pay extra money for technical support.
- And the most important. The program does not require installing any components on remote servers and workstations.
- Does not require additional software components.
- Allows you to export network maps to various formats.
|Developer||10-Strike Software | see all products from this developer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||3,821|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
LANState has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.